For more Information call 765-301-7520 .
The Cardiac Rehabilitation department at Putnam County Hospital provides comprehensive cardiovascular services that include:
- Monitored Cardiac Rehabilitation (Phase 2)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation maintenance (Phase 3)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Holter and Event monitoring
- Cardiac Stress Testing (Treadmill, Nuclear and Echo)
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Heart failure education, monitoring and follow up.
Cardiac Rehabilitation is a medically supervised program, staffed with experienced cardiac nurses, for people who have had a heart attack, heart failure, heart valve surgery, heart transplants, coronary artery bypass grafting, stable angina or percutaneous coronary intervention (stents or angioplasty)
Cardiac Rehab involves adopting heart-healthy lifestyle changes to address risk factors for cardiovascular disease and to help encourage lifestyle changes. Our program includes exercise training, education on heart-healthy living and counseling to help reduce stress and return to an active lifestyle. Research has found that cardiac rehabilitation programs can reduce your risk of death from heart disease and reduce your risk of future heart problems. The American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology recommend cardiac rehabilitation programs.