The Sterile Processing Technician cares for and maintains all surgical instrumentation for surgery cases. This includes washing, disinfection & sterilization of instrumentation along with trays of instruments. These tasks are completed in the sterile environment of the operating room using a variety of equipment. These processes & care of equipment are dictated by specific guidelines which must be followed. Must have positive attitude, great organizational skills. Able to work independently as well as with a team.
· High School diploma or GED required
· Computer skills, required
· CRCST or CSPDT certification preferred
· Six months of experience, preferred
· Ability to prepare reports and keep records.
· Familiarity with medical terminology
· Must be willing to work in a fast paced, disciplined environment
· Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to communicate with staff, patients and physicians
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com