We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Ask your primary care physician about a referral.
For more information, call the Hospital Pain Management Center at 765.658.2706.
The Putnam County Pain Management Center is located in the 1st Floor Clinic inside Putnam County Hospital.
Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Putnam County Hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for referral to the Putnam County Pain Management Center.
New Patients: Please print off all of the documents below and bring with you to your first appointment.