Putnam County Hospital Internet Privacy Statement
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Other information relevant to employment status / employment opportunities
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your employment status information when / if considering you for a position of employment with the company
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the information below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect:
1542 S Bloomington St.
Greencastle, IN 46135