CHRONIC LUNG DISEASE?
Consider decreasing the symptoms of your disease by participating in pulmonary rehabilitation. Pulmonary rehab may help you participate in activities with less shortness of breath, as well as teach you how to live better with your lung condition.
Our program uses a multidisciplinary approach to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life in patients with compromised lung function.
1542 S Bloomington Street
Greencastle, IN 46135
- Improve endurance and muscle strength to better carry out daily activities.
- Reduce and control breathing difficulties and other symptoms.
- Education including life style modification, nutrition and medication management.
- Better management of anxiety and depression.
Pulmonary rehab includes exercise classes and education about your lung disease or condition
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PULMONARY REHAB?
You may benefit if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer and lung cancer surgery
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Lung transplantation
YOUR PULMONARY REHAB TEAM
IS PULMONARY REHAB COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Medicare and most other insurers provide reimbursement for pulmonary rehab. Check with our pulmonary rehab team and your insurance company to determine if pulmonary rehab is covered under your insurance plan.
Contact your physician to see if this program is right for you.
Anne Wilkey RN, BSN
Nancy Kittle RN, BSN