With overall health and wellness being a focus of most every family, finding a quality healthcare provider that you trust is more important than ever. Your healthcare provider can do so much more for you and your family versus choosing a walk-in clinic or the emergency room when you or someone you love gets sick.
Here are some concrete reasons why you need to make sure you have a family healthcare provider for all of your health concerns:
- Seeing your family healthcare provider ensures that you can treat a health problem before it gets serious.
- A family healthcare provider builds a relationship with you and your family. You will have more confidence in someone you see on a regular basis.
- Family healthcare providers will handle your family’s yearly physicals and colds, as well as all the bigger issues that need attending to.
- A family healthcare provider is a key source of information if something goes wrong with your health.
- If for some reason you need a specialist, your family healthcare provider can refer you to a trusted expert.
- The best thing about having a healthcare provider for your family is that he/she knows your medical history. He/she can call in prescriptions, give advice, and make recommendations for your care.
- Lastly, with a family healthcare provider you are placing your health (and your family’s health) in the hands of someone you know and trust.
Putnam County Hospital Physician Practices are excited to be accepting new patients. With 3 convenient locations, including Family Medicine of Cloverdale, North Putnam Family Healthcare and Putnam Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, it’s now easier than ever to be informed and proactive in your personal health and wellness. To schedule your appointment at any of our locations, call 765-301-7440 . Or for more information, log on to Putnam County Hospital and click on the Physician Practices link.