Dr. Danielle Turnak is board certified in pain management and was fellowship trained at Indiana University.
Dr. Turnak and her staff will coordinate your treatment program to get you back to your life.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Ask your primary care physician about a referral.
For more information, call the Hospital Pain Management Center at 765.658.2706.