For More Information Call 765-301-7520
- Monitored Cardiac Rehabilitation (Phase 2)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation maintenance (Phase 3)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Phase 2 and Phase 3)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Holter and Event monitoring
- Cardiac Stress Testing (Treadmill, Nuclear and Echo)
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Heart failure education, monitoring and follow up.
- Supervised Exercise Therapy for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Exercise counseling and training: Exercise gets your heart pumping and your entire cardiovascular system working. You’ll learn how to get your body moving in ways that promote heart health.
- Education for heart-healthy living: Managing your risk factors, choosing good nutrition, smoking cessation…education about heart-healthy living is a key element of cardiac rehab.
- Counseling to reduce stress: Stress hurts your heart. This part of rehab helps you identify and tackle everyday sources of stress.
In addition to our comprehensive cardiac rehab program, our department offers extensive education to heart failure patients. Heart failure is a progressive medical condition, it requires a long-term commitment to care from both the patient and the health care team. Heart failure is one of the leading causes of hospitalization among older adults, and the number of people diagnosed with heart failure has increased significantly in recent years. Early recognition and treatment is critical to insure optimal quality of life for individuals diagnosed with heart failure.
CHRONIC LUNG DISEASE?
Consider decreasing the symptoms of your disease by participating in pulmonary rehabilitation. Pulmonary rehab may help you participate in activities with less shortness of breath, as well as teach you how to live better with your lung condition.
Our program uses a multidisciplinary approach to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life in patients with compromised lung function.
To learn more please call 765-301-7520
1542 S Bloomington Street
Greencastle, IN 46135
- Improve endurance and muscle strength to better carry out daily activities.
- Reduce and control breathing difficulties and other symptoms.
- Education including life style modification, nutrition and medication management.
- Better management of anxiety and depression.
Pulmonary rehab includes exercise classes and education about your lung disease or condition
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PULMONARY REHAB?
You may benefit if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer and lung cancer surgery
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Lung transplantation
IS PULMONARY REHAB COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Medicare and most other insurers provide reimbursement for pulmonary rehab. Check with our pulmonary rehab team and your insurance company to determine if pulmonary rehab is covered under your insurance plan.
Contact your physician to see if this program is right for you.