Family Medicine of Cloverdale is currently seeking a friendly, patient-focused person who is responsible for greeting incoming patients with exceptional customer service skills, distributing paperwork as needed, entering relevant information into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR); including insurance as well as demographic information, and being a team player who works well with co-workers and other departments. You must be flexible and willing to work in multiple departments within the Putnam County Hospital physician clinics if needed.
· Check in patients, answer phone and transfer calls to appropriate departments successfully.
· Enter and verify all patient demographics and billing information at the time of scheduling appointments.
· Collect balances and copays at time of check-in.
· Direct patients to various areas of the hospital.
· Perform end of day and cash handling tasks.
· Determine if referral is required, if so, request from PCP and or notify patient as needed.
· Prepare for provider clinic days.
· Follow all Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures
We are currently hiring for a FT w/Benefits Patient Service Representative. The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday from 7:00-5:30.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- MA Experience preferred to help w/ clinical questions and float throughout clinic if needed