We are currently seeking a friendly, compassionate Receptionist for our Rheumatology practice. Primary duties will include triage of telephone calls, scheduling, checking patients in/out, collection of payment, scanning, faxing and general office duties. Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Allscripts), insurance, pre-certification and authorization is preferred. This is a full time, benefit eligible position. Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- One year experience in office setting or hospital setting.
- Experience with billing and insurance preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic Electronic Health Records knowledge.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.