We are currently seeking a friendly, patient-focused person who is responsible for greeting incoming patients with exceptional customer service skills, distributing paperwork to the necessary departments, entering relevant information into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR); including insurance as well as demographic information, and being a team player who works well with co-workers and other departments. You must be flexible to fill in extra shifts.
- Enter and verify all patient demographics and billing information at the time of check-in.
- Handle inquiries and patients arriving for testing.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out and entered into the system.
- Collect balances due at time of check-in.
- Direct patients to various areas of the hospital.
- Answer phones and transfer calls to appropriate departments successfully
- Obtain signed statements.
- Store patients’ valuables.
- Record payments.
- Perform insurance data entry.
- Follow all Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures
- Perform admissions and transfers in a very timely manner
We are currently hiring for a PRN Registration Clerk. The position is PRN (fill in or cover shifts) which could be days, evenings, nights, overnights, or weekends. It will be at least 15 hours per week with the potential to pick up additional shifts. You MUST be flexible to fill in extra shifts.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills