We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Ask your primary care physician about a referral.
For more information, call the Hospital Pain Management Center at 765-301-7450.
The Putnam County Pain Management Center is located in the 1st Floor Clinic inside Putnam County Hospital.