CMA/LPN (FT w/Ben)
November 13, 2016
We are currently seeking a friendly, patient-focused Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our Outpatient Specialty Clinic. This position is located in our hospital in our newly renovated 3rd floor specialty clinic in Greencastle, Indiana. It is a full-time, day shift and benefit eligible position. Certification & experience are required.
Experience for this position includes:
- Electronic Medical Records documentation in all of the following systems will be a requirement: Allscripts, EPIC, Cerner, CPSI, NextGen
- Insurance, recertification and authorizations
- Triage of telephone calls and scheduling
- Rooming patients and taking medical history
- Updating Medications
- Phlebotomy and giving injections
- Obtaining prior authorizations
- Assisting with Procedures
- Working directly with a Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner
Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills, able to multitask and become proficient in using multiple EMR systems. Previous clinical experience in a fast pace setting, strong attention to details and good knowledge of medications, labs, and medical testing.